- We collect and handle information, (i) to provide, analyze and improve our Services, (ii) as we reasonably believe is permitted by laws and regulations, such as for marketing and advertising purposes, and (iii) as reasonably necessary to comply with laws and regulations, and to protect the security and safety of our company, employees, customers and others.
- We are committed to providing a secure and safe environment for our Services.
What information we collect
- Information you provide directly to us
- Subscribe Information. When you submit “subscribe”, we collect personal information, such as your name, and contact information such as your email.
- We may post customer testimonials either on our website or in other online or offline formats. Customer testimonials may contain personal information and it is our policy to request consent from customers in advance of using testimonials. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Third-party services (e.g., social media).If you use a third-party site, such as Facebook or Twitter, in connection with our Services to communicate with another person (e.g., to make or post referrals or to request that we communicate with another person), then in addition to that person’s name and contact information, we may also collect other information (e.g., your profile picture, network, gender, username, user ID, age range, language, country, friends lists or followers) depending on your privacy settings on the third-party site. We do not control third-party site’s information practices, so please review their privacy policies and your settings on those sites carefully.
- Information collected through tracking technology (e.g. from cookies and similar technologies)
- How we use and share information
- host our website, authenticate your visits, provide custom, personalized content and information, and track your usage of our Services;
- conduct analytics to improve and enhance our Services;
- offer new products or services to you, including through emails, promotions or contests;
- implement online marketing campaigns and targeted advertising, including by utilizing third party ads (subject to your cookie settings and preferences), and to measure the effectiveness of our marketing and targeted advertising;
- conduct surveys or polls, and obtain testimonials;
- perform research & development activities, which may include, for example, conducting data analysis and research to develop new or improve existing products and services, and performing quality control activities.
- Information we share with third parties
- Aggregate information. We may share aggregate information with third parties, which is any information that has been stripped of your Registration Information (e.g., your name and contact information) and aggregated with information of others so that you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual (“Aggregate Information”).
- Marketing communications
By subscribing with us, you are agreeing that we may send you promotional emails about our Services. You can opt-out of receiving certain messages or notifications from us by contacting our Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of promotional email communications. Please note that you may not opt-out of receiving non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as technical notices, purchase confirmations, or Service-related emails.
- Linked websites
*This Privacy Statement was last updated on November 1, 2019.